How to Attend Webinars by iPad or iPhone
Welcome to our Further Information Section
You can now access webinars and supervision events from your iPads and iPhones.
To access webinars and supervision events by iPad or iPhone you will need to download the Go To Meeting App. The App is free of charge.
To access the webinar, tap on the link in your email invitation to join by iPad or iPhone or you can open the ‘Go to Meeting’ App and type in your name and the code for the webinar (provided in the confirmation email when you register).
- The Chat function is not supported with iPad and iPhone access.
- You cannot raise your hand, ask questions or respond to polls in with iPad and iPhone access
- Double tap to change the display
- Pinch with 2 fingers to zoom in or out
- Ensure your iPad and iPhone is operating iOS 4.2 or later
- Runs on iPad 1 or newer and on iPhone 3G or newer
- There may be voice (if you dial in) or data charges (accessing the webinar by internet), check with your telco provider or check the plan for your device for details.
- You need to enable cookies if you are running iOS 5 or newer. To do so, click Settings > Safari > Accept Cookies > Always or From Visited.